- Born in Posadas, Misiones (Argentina) in 1981.
- In 2010 I received my degree in software engeenering from UTN-FRC.
- In 2019 I obtain my PhD in computer science from FCEIA - UNR working at IATE-OAC-UNC.
Currently I was a Post-Doctoral Researcher at CIFASIS-CONICET.
Also I am a full stack developer and software engineer with extensive Python, web and scientific programming experience.
As community organizer: I have been the chair of PyCon Argentina 2012, the Python Argentina flagship conference, and i was one of the original founders of the Scipy LatAm Community and also i was elected chair of SciPy LatAm 2015
Professionally, I have worked in businesses of every size, from multinational corporations to startups, primarily small, focused teams.
Main Research interests
- Machine learning for astrophysics.
- Scientific Software Engeenering.
- Multi-Criteria Decision Making.
- Experimental Economy.
Dr. Eng. Juan B. Cabral CIFASIS-CONICET email: jbc.develop /at/ gmail /dot/ com